Shooting prices are determined by various factors:
- dimensions, weight, dimensions of the goods;
- the need for additional perspectives;
- the number of articles of the same type;
- the complexity of the product for photography (glossy, glare, glass surfaces);
- time spent on processing and retouching.
For example, a photo shoot for a catalog of the same type of products from one angle and a quantity of 100 pieces or more can cost 35-40 UAH/subject, and a food shoot for a menu or restaurant advertisement costs 100 UAH/dish. But the most expensive and difficult is the product photography of jewelry, which requires special skill and experience of the photographer, and also takes a lot of time in post-processing.